It is uncommon for old students to financially rally behind the career of an individual. However musician Mary Agyemang has been granted this very privilege.
The very grateful musician expressed her unending appreciation to her old students for their immense contribution to the promotion of her latest track titled “Medea Ne Wo”.
Speaking to Old Soldier on Okay FM, she revealed that following the release of her newest track, the 1999 year group of st. George’s school, her alma mater raised funds on a WhatsApp platform to support her promotion.
An obviously surprise stricken and humbled Mary Agyemang couldn’t hide her excitement and thanked her old mates for their benevolence.
In an era where musicians and people in the arts industry lament bitterly for the difficulty they face to promote their works, this action is really laudable and considered a step in the right direction
See Also :
- The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants removes…
- We’ll protect students, staff from coronavirus - Akufo-Addo
- I've had thoughts of leaving my husband - Ohemaa Mercy
- Universities' move online 'must be done the right way'
- The closure of schools inadmissible - Education Minister
- University of Energy and Natural Resources to be named after…